A Portrait of Victor Quinteros


I will start posting again but let's check what
other people says:

"Over the time I worked at The Pros Media,
from June 1993 until a few months after Victor left Peru in 2000,
I slowly came to see that he was far more complex than the public realized - more complex, certainly, that I had suspected when I first started working at the new Media Corporation. He was one of the most photographed people in Lima - Peru, And his image was ubiquitous. Perhaps because of that we all believed we knew him. But Those countless pictures never explained him;the things that explained Victor were not visible in photographs.
I had the opportunity to observe Victor from a different vantage point: Professional proximity.


I wasn't his best friend or favorite employee. Victor did not confess to me his darkest secrets or most painful revelations. In true, much of our early relationship was marked by stark disagreements and mutual skepticism. But we spent seven years working closely together, in the confines of an intimate office where the pressures of editing a TV show merged with those of being employed by one of the most talented and caritative Peruvians in the world.
I saw him struggle, torn between creating a life for himself and trying to fulfill fitness athletes expectations. Many people would judge Victor by what he did not accomplish. I was increasingly impressed by what he did".

I was out of the spot for so many years, people can not even recognize me
but I m glad I was able to continue my journey doing the things I like
and I am ready to make a come back, but not the kind of comeback most of my friends want,
this one is going to be an international come back.
I am exited. 

Celebrating 17 years of FASHION WEEK GROUP 





Popular posts from this blog

The Broken Shelter System and the Multi-Million Dollar Scam

Talking about my dog ZEUS

ASPCA 2025: A Multimillion-Dollar Reckoning Between Marketing and Mismanagement